We are thrilled that people want to visit our cats at our home. However, we home raise our cats and kittens with our family. Please understand if people were constantly coming and going from our house simply to window shop for a kitten, it would very disruptive and be more of an open cattery instead of the home based breeders we are.
We know that kittens or cats that come with a background of being home-raised, make for the best pets! That is why we raise our kittens and cats in our home and NEVER in cages. We hope you can understand and respect why we don't operate as an open cattery. We also need to protect the health of our kittens. Some exceptions can be made on a case by case bases. We also need to protect the health of our kittens. Once, a deposit has been paid then we are happy to accommodate showings.
There are numerous ways for pick up accommodations. Please be aware the adopter is responsible to pick up his/her kitten. Please bring your own pet carrier to help transport your kitten home with you.
1. Picking up from our home: No delivery fee
2. Delivery to your home within 30 miles: No delivery fee
3. Delivery to an agreed upon location within 1 hour driving distance: $50/hour on a roundtrip basis (eg. 1 hour drive to meet you is $100 -- $50 there and $50 back).
4. Delivery to the Denver International Airport to meet you in person: No delivery fee
5. Pet courier (travels with the kitten in-cabin to your nearest airport). The courier sets the price and you enter into a separate agreement with the pet courier.
Absolutely not! We highly recommend AGAINST declawing,. This is also an industry standard. We believe it to be an unnecessary and unethical procedure for any cat. It is only natural for a cat to want to scratch. If you refuse to accept this natural behavior in cats, then maybe a cat may not the best pet for you lifestyle. No one wants their cat to scratch their furniture, but with time cats be learn to use scratching posts instead of your furniture. Our Ragdoll cats are not declawed and because of their gentle disposition, we have never seen a reason to do so. Please be aware that declawing your cat will void any and all warranties in the adoption agreement.
We screen individuals and families who desire to adopt our kittens. We are looking for responsible pet owners who intend to give our kittens a forever home. Too many pets / animals end up in animal shelters, so we strive to ensure that one of our kittens does not end up homeless.
Our contract prohibits you from re-homing a Ragdoll Colorado kitten without our permission. This kitten cannot be rehomed, re-sold, leased, or surrendered to any one, any animal shelter, rescue, pet shop, laboratory, etc.
However, we do understand that things can happen, we’re only human after all. In the event you can no longer keep this kitten/cat PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP. We deeply care for our cats and will help in any way we can find a new loving home for the cat or kitten.
We guarantees for twelve months that if a fatal defect occurs as a result of genetic or congenital defect, the breeder will replace the kitten less any veterinary expenses. A histopathology/necropsy report (at adopter’s expense) from a licensed, board certified veterinarian is absolutely required. Viral diseases (including Feline Infectious Peritonitis or FIP), parasites, or bacterial infections are not covered by this health guarantee. We do not warranty the kitten/cat from any adverse reactions against future vaccinations or any other procedures/surgery performed on the kitten/cat including spay/neuter.
1. Please read thoroughly though our website to familiarize yourself with the ragdoll breed.
2. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out via text, phone or email.
3. Once a kitten or cat is posted as available (under the "Available Kittens" tab) and you are interested in adopting him or her, please contact us via text or phone at 720-608-0117 to reserve your kitten.
4. We request a $500 NONREFUNDABLE deposit for each kitten. Once your kitten is old enough to be rehomed we will schedule a time for you to come pick up your kitten. At which time, the remaining balance will need to be paid in full to release the kitten(s). Please be aware if the payment is paid via Venmo or Zelle, there will be an additional 4% transaction fee added to the final amount.
We DO NOT SHIP our ragdoll kittens! Instead we hand deliver each ragdoll kitten to our OUT OF STATE buyers.
We deliver to the following states: Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming